The un-elected Governor of New York Kathy Hochul
– just a good old fashioned working class girl
from Buffalo – wanted the power to:
1. Seize any person any time
2. confine them in a place of her choosing
3. for as long as she wanted
4. on the suspicion that they *might*
harbor a contagious illness of some kind.
No court order. No debate.
Resistance to said command to be met by
armed State Troopers to take the resisting party
– your four year old daughter, your 96 year old
grandmother – away in handcuffs.
The good news:
A NY Supreme Court judge called this insanity
null, void, and unconstitutional and PROHIBITED
the Governor from proposing anything like this
I’m sure the True Believers of the Mask Wearing Cult