Because of Dr. Nath’s epic failure to find a link between the COVID vaccines and your vaccine injury, you’ve been thrown under the bus. Is he inept or corrupt? I’ll tell you what I really think.
When I contact someone for an interview using their email, cell phone, and office phone and I don’t hear anything back, it’s a reliable indicator that they have something to hide and don’t want to be held accountable.
So I wasn’t at all surprised that Dr. Avindra Nath, Chief, Section of Infections of the Nervous System of the NIH, didn’t get back to me. Not one bit.
Dr. Nath now publicly denies any link between the COVID vaccine and injuries
Dr. Nath has basically thrown millions of vaccine-injured people under the bus by denying a link between the COVID vaccines and injury. This means that members of Congress won’t take them seriously, doctors won’t treat them, insurance companies will deny them coverage, and the government won’t compensate them.
Nath has known about the vaccine injured since January 2021:
By January 2021, researchers at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) began to hear about such reports and sought to learn more, bringing Brianne Dressen and other affected people to the agency’s headquarters for testing and sometimes treatment.
It didn’t take Nath very long to figure out the link. The Epoch Times reported in February 2021:
“Dr. Avindra Nath, clinical director of the NIH’s NINDS, headed a team that examined patients who experienced serious neurological issues … Nath and Dr. Farinaz Safavi, one of Nath’s top deputies, have said they believe the issues are linked to the vaccines.
But something changed around July 2021 when the NIH abruptly stopped responding to the vaccine injured.
Six months later, the connection between the vaccine and the vaccine injured was completely gone!
From this Jan 20, 2022 article, In rare cases, coronavirus vaccines may cause Long Covid–like symptoms, we learn that:
The research was small in scale and drew no conclusions about whether or how vaccines may have caused rare, lasting health problems. The patients had “temporal associations” between vaccination and their faltering health, says Avindra Nath, clinical director at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), who has been leading the NIH efforts. But “an etiological association? I don’t know.” In other words, he does not know whether vaccination directly caused the subsequent health problems.
So in one year, Dr. Nath was able, and then unable, to assess whether the vaccine causes any injuries.
Wow. I guess the hundreds of thousands who joined Facebook vaccine-injured groups would be considered just “unlucky” to Nath.
I’d like to see the data Nath has that caused him to re-think his position. Unfortunately, he doesn’t seem to want to show it to me. I wonder why? Hmmm…
Symptoms of a vaccine-injured person
Just to provide a little context, here are the symptoms from a vaccine-injured patient who I know.
All of these symptoms started happening from 2 hours to 1 week after she got the first dose of Pfizer vaccine (the loss of use of her legs happened within 2 hours after the shot).
- weakness in my chest and lungs, feels as though it is going to collapse
- breathing problems
- severe weakness and heaviness in my hips and legs (I’m usually in a wheelchair)
- weakness in my jaw and tongue
- weakness on my left side of my face (Tia Stroke)
- brain fog
- dizziness and confusion
- severe swelling in joints and stiffness
- severe water retention / bloating
- blurry vision
- high blood pressure
- swelling in my lower spine or up by my neck area
So Dr. Nath isn’t sure if this person was “unlucky” and all of these symptoms started spontaneously happening at the same time, or whether these symptoms were caused by the vaccine. Tough call right?
Note that VAERS shows all of these symptoms are elevated by the COVID vaccines so the hypothesis that the vaccine caused all these symptoms would be CONSISTENT with the VAERS data.
Dr. Nath, if it wasn’t the COVID vaccine, what is the most likely cause of all those symptoms at the same time in someone who was previously completely healthy before the shot?
Angelia Desselle’s vaccine injuries and NIH
Angelia contacted Amanda Wiebold at the NIH in late March 2021 pleading for help:
I have been having severe reactions since 1/8/2021 from the Pfizer vaccine. Headaches, muscle weakness, muscle tremors, full body convulsions, a rash that lasted for 15 days, blurred vision, memory loss, and brain fog. I am a health care worker and took the vaccine on 1/5/2021. I have been to numerous doctors. My MRI of my brain shows multiple lesions. I am begging for help. Please reach out to me on my cell <redacted>.
After being bounced to different people, on May 13, Dr. Mark Hallett, Chief, Human Motor Control Section, NINDS, emailed her, “Please send me the medical records. I will review them and then we can likely arrange for you to come to NIH.”
After Angelia sent him her medical records, they stopped responding to her.
I have reached out to Dr. Hallett for comment.
Dr. Danice Hertz’s vaccine injury
All you need to do is read the headline, but feel free to read the whole story.
She had one dose of Pfizer and the side effects started in 30 minutes.
Hertz said within 24 hours she developed neurological symptoms, including severe paresthesia in her face, tongue, scalp, chest wall and limbs, as well as tremors, twitching, weakness, headaches, tinnitus, and imbalance.
Dr. Nath, if it wasn’t the COVID vaccine, what is the most likely cause of all those symptoms at the same time within 24 hours of the first COVID vaccine shot in someone who was previously completely healthy before the shot?
Nath is a liar
Today, Nath can’t find a connection between the vaccine and the vaccine injured.
Let me make this very clear. There are only two possibilities here:
- Nath is completely incompetent
- Nath is a liar
I was hoping to connect with Dr. Nath to ascertain which one it is, but he’s ducking my calls and emails. However, based on his resume, I think it’s safe to say that we can eliminate option 1.
Due to Nath’s malfeasance, there is no official recognition at the US Government that the vaccines cause harm which causes a cascade of failures as I mentioned earlier.
Why is there no clinical trial for vaccine victims?
In a 9-16-21 email to Brianne Dressen, Nath wrote:
“Ordinarily when any drug is released, it is the manufacturers responsibility to investigate and treat the side effects. Where are the vaccine manufacturers in all of this? Have you tried contacting them? It cannot be the government’s responsibility to pick up after them. They are a [for] profit company and they should be the ones taking change [sic]. Don’t you think?”
OK, so Nath believes it is the responsibility of the vaccine injured to contact the drug companies and request that they have clinical trials to treat vaccine injuries that according to the government don’t exist.
Vaccine victims get $0 from the US government
Check out this article, Federal Vaccine Program Hasn’t Helped Those Whose Lives Were Altered by COVID Shot which says:
The countermeasures program has yet to pay a cent to anyone hurt by a covid vaccine, and its largely invisible decisions are “an inscrutable enigma,” said Brian Abramson, an expert on vaccine law.
In other words: zero compensation to any vaccine-injured person.
Thank you, Dr. Nath! You’ve left millions of people stranded without any financial help.
NIH can’t even refer you to a doctor that treats the vaccine injured
In fact, even when your associates at NIH agree to talk to the vaccine injured, it appears that they are unable to direct them to a single physician that will agree to treat them (note that the NIH will refer vaccine injured to physicians, but those physicians will refuse to treat them).
Furthermore, the required treatments (such as IVIg infusions) are very expensive and insurance won’t cover them without a proper diagnosis and such diagnoses are very hard (and expensive) to come by. For example, one doctor in New York charges $5,000 just to assess a vaccine-injured patient.
If there were recognition at the NIH that vaccine injuries exist, this would be a major step in the right direction. But there is no chance of that happening anytime soon since they are all in complete denial of the obvious.
They clearly don’t want to talk about it. We don’t even know the status of their study to assess the number of vaccine injured.
We also know that when the NIH was offered data on the number of vaccine injured, they refused to see it (we have this on tape).
When will that recognition come, Dr. Nath? And why can’t I interview you?
How big is this problem? It’s millions of Americans.
Doctors I’ve talked to estimate the “significant” vaccine-injured problem at rates of 1% (from a sole practitioner with 1,000 patients and 10 vaccine injured) all the way up to 30% (from an army flight surgeon).
As of April 26, 2022, VAERS has 807,000 adverse event reports from the US alone and nearly 160,000 of the reporters had at least one doctor visit. Since VAERS is at least 41 times underreported, this suggests that there are 6.5M vaccine injured to some degree which is a rate of 2.6%.
When we look at the dropoff rate in the clinical trials, we find it is on the order of 1%. These patients should have been counted, but were dropped from the trials if they had an adverse event and their adverse events weren’t included in the final report.
The Israel survey data showed that 4.5% had neurological issues.
If we take the lowest estimate (1% of vaccinated people), we’re looking at 2.5 million vaccine injured. This is consistent with the hundreds of thousands in Facebook vaccine victim groups which is a lower bound.
Does the NIH have data on the vaccine injured? You bet.
There is a 1,000 patient database of vaccine injured that was given to the FDA and NIH at their request around October 2021.
Why can’t Dr. Nath connect the dots? Because he can’t admit “the big mistake”
It’s simple. Sometime around July 2021, Nath was told not to acknowledge that there are any vaccine victims.
Here’s why. If Nath admits there are vaccine injured, it means the vaccines weren’t safe. If the vaccines weren’t safe, it means egg on the face of the CDC, FDA, NIH, Congress, mainstream media, most doctors, the medical academic community, and public health officials. They can’t have that. So they have to deny reality.
Which means that if Nath wants to keep his job, he must lie to the public saying he can’t find a connection.
Similarly, government experts must deny that early treatments work. If they admitted early treatment protocols work, it would mean all the mitigation measures were unnecessary and that they are responsible for hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths. So early treatments can never be acknowledged to work since there would be eggs on too many faces.
In summary, nobody can admit the truth because it would be an admission of what I will call “the big mistake” (approving an unsafe and ineffective vaccine that is making the pandemic worse).
Millions of people in America have been injured from the COVID vaccines.
Sadly, the vaccine injured have been kicked to the curb and thrown under the bus by the NIH and other federal agencies:
- Dr. Nath knows the vaccines have caused huge numbers of injuries, but he is corrupt and won’t admit the truth publicly since it would be politically untenable to admit that the agencies approved a dangerous vaccine.
- None of the HHS agencies will admit the vaccines cause injuries for the same reason.
- Because it isn’t acknowledged that vaccines cause these injuries, there isn’t anyone at NIH today looking at how to treat vaccine injuries.
- Because the vaccines can’t cause injuries, doctors won’t diagnose them correctly.
- Most insurance companies won’t cover the necessary treatment expenses since the doctors can’t diagnose it.
- It is extremely difficult to find a doctor who will treat the vaccine injured; and when you do they can be prohibitively expensive.
- The few doctors who treat vaccine injured don’t know how to cure the vaccine injured (though in some cases they can make things more tolerable).
- The NIH doesn’t even have a list of doctors who treat the vaccine injured.
- The NIH still has no clue how many vaccine injured there are (since first they would have to admit they exist).
- Today, the NIH will not help any vaccine injured (other than to refer them to physicians who won’t help them).
- No compensation has ever been paid to a COVID vaccine victim. If compensation is ever paid, there is a very low maximum payout set by law.
- The only members of Congress who care about the vaccine injured are Senators Ron Johnson and Mike Lee and Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene.
- About half of the members of Congress have met with the vaccine injured (since it would look bad if they didn’t), but when 30 minutes is up, they say, “Gotta go” and then nothing happens.
- The NIH experts claim that the vaccine injured are similar to long COVID victims. This is baffling since it should be obvious to anyone who has spent any time talking to the vaccine victims that their injuries are both more pervasive and more severe than anyone suffering from long-haul COVID.
- Even for long-haul COVID, the NIH doesn’t have any answers.
- Long-haul COVID could be largely eliminated if the NIH realized that patients who are treated early with inexpensive, repurposed drugs rarely, if ever, experience long-haul symptoms. For example, of the 10,000 patients who received the Fareed-Tyson protocol, George Fareed said he’s not aware of a single patient with long-haul symptoms after treatment. However, the NIH will not investigate this claim because they’d have to acknowledge that early treatment works which they can’t do (too embarrassing).
- Social media companies like Facebook delete the self-help groups so that the vaccine injured will believe that their injuries are a “rare side effect.” This helps to cover up the big mistake.
The US government agencies and the drug companies are responsible for creating millions of vaccine injured. These victims are livid about what has happened to them, the coverups, the censorship, the lack of media attention, and the lack of support. Our government, which is supposed to be protecting our people, is doing little, to nothing, to mitigate the damage they have caused and instead looking to cover it up by denying it.
Members of Congress, with a few exceptions, refuse to acknowledge the problem exists since that would create vaccine hesitancy. It is unlikely anything will change as long as the Democrats remain in power.
The Republicans as a whole aren’t much better than the Democrats, but Ron Johnson, Mike Lee, and Marjorie Taylor Greene are all Republicans and all support the vaccine injured.
Please hold the Democrats accountable in November. This is really the only way this problem will be solved.