- The PBS Frontline documentary “The Untouchables,” which originally aired in 2013, investigates the cause of the 2007-2009 financial crisis, and why Wall Street crooks escaped fraud charges related to the sale of bad mortgages
- Not one Wall Street executive was held accountable for this massive crisis, yet evidence suggests Wall Street executives with the willingness to defraud customers to pad their own bottom line were the cause of it all
- The case against Bear Stearns and JP Morgan, basically summed up the core of the entire 2008 credit crisis: Banking institutions intentionally sold securities they knew were bad
- The same criminal bankers are now intentionally destroying the global financial system in order to replace it with something even worse — social credit scores, digital identity and Central Banking Digital Coupons (CBDCs), which will give them the ability to control not only your individual finances but also everything else in your life
- The financial crisis of 2008 showed us how incompetent they are. So why would we accept the “new and improved” financial system they intend to roll out as soon as the current financial system is in shambles?