A small amount of help can go a long way. If everyone helps me with one person, we can end the madness.
A very short list of things you might be able to help me with. If you can help me with just one person, that can be extremely valuable. The first item is the easiest.
- Ask a healthcare provider you know who believes in free speech to join a special substack. If you know any healthcare providers (doctors, physician assistants, pharmacists, etc) who are in a position of seeing vaccine injured patients and who believe in free speech (free of retribution), please have them subscribe to this “healthcare provider substack.” We can break this open if we can organize the healthcare providers who have previously been afraid to speak out. Please have them subscribe. If everyone gets just 1 person to sign up, we’re done.
- Name of a lawyer who has won case(s) against a medical board, ideally for quashing free speech. Reply in the comments.
- Vaccine vial analysis expert needed. I need an expert to advise a State actor on how to analyze the vaccine vials to determine what is in them. Reply in the comments.
- Find a recognized “vaccine expert” such as Eric Topol, Monica Gandhi, Paul Offit, etc. who would be willing to debate me on Joe Rogan. Don’t just suggest names. We have plenty of names. What we lack is someone willing to appear at the debate table for a civil conversation. Reply in the comments if you have a high profile vax advocate who wants to discredit me on Rogan.
- A Florida-based healthcare provider who is willing to talk to a state official investigating vaccine safety. I need a few healthcare providers in Florida who are willing to disclose 1) what is really going on, and 2) their fear of speaking out due to censorship. I already have one: James A Thorp. I’d like to get a few more.