The Green Party adheres to the principles that Informed Consent in all personal health and medical decisions is an inalienable human right.
Under no circumstances shall any medical treatment or procedure — including psychotropic medications, vaccines and/or other injectable treatments — be mandated or coerced.
The coercive methods we oppose include:
- Threats to personal health information privacy at every level.
- Discrimination and/or lack of access to public education, public housing, or other public services.
- Unconstitutional removal of minors from their guardians
- Any travel restrictions and/or restrictions from public spaces that require “vaccine passports” or any other
proof of “compliance” with any medical treatment.
- Vaccine requirements that discriminate based on ethnicity / race, even if positioned as correcting disparities.
We further oppose the use of privacy-invasive technology and artificial intelligence (AI) monitoring systems (including facial recognition, fingerprint apps and credit score systems) as a way to monitor and track the movements and/or restrict the rights of individuals to freely exist and assemble as they choose, especially when applied to personal